DO NOT ATTACH THE USB SECURITY KEY UNTIL INSTRUCTED!
IF YOU DID, PLEASE CLICK ON THE FOLLOWING FOR INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO REMOVE THE INCORRECT DEVICE DRIVER THAT WAS INSTALLED.
Uninstall The Sentinel Installer
1. Make sure your PC is up to date with ALL WINDOWS UPDATES, especially important if this a new computer
2. MAKE SURE SECURITY KEY IS OFF, AND LEAVE KEY OFF
3. Click on the link below
4. Double click on the most recent Sentinel Protection Installer
5. Unzip the file and follow the prompts
6. Once the file has been installed, reboot your computer
7. ATTACH SECURITY KEY
8. Place Forte installation CD in your CD Drive
9. DO NOT CLICK ON STEP 1
10. Click on Step 2—INSTALL Forte
11. Follow the prompts
12. Once Forte has been installed, click on the link below. Unzip the file and follow the prompts (file is for XP sp3, Vista, 7 & 8)
13. After file has been installed, reboot your computer
14. When your pc starts to come back up you may see a message about key not being attached—-IGNORE IT
15. Double click on the Forte icon, once Forte opens you will no longer have any issues
16. Close Forte and click on the link below for the level of software you have, to install the latest Forte software
Download the latest updates for Forte LE
Download the latest updates for Forte ID
Download the latest updates for Forte PD
Click here for free Acrobat Reader
Did not purchase your embroidery machine from Pantograms and you need assistance with your Expert or TOYOTA Embroidery Equipment or Forte’ Embroidery Suite Embroidery Software Programs? We have service, support and training plans available to help you.
Please call us at 1-800-872-1555 for more information.
Our Certified Technicians have been trained to keep your embroidery machine working at its best.
Click here to see the 30 point Inspection Checklist performed when your machine is serviced.
|Business Support Hours
Monday thru Friday – 8:30am to 5:00pm EST
Support Phone Number: 800-872-1555
Email: Supp[email protected]