|Change UAC Setting through User Accounts
Steps for turning off User Account Control (for windows Vista, 7 & 8)
- Click on Start
- Change UAC Setting through User Accounts
- Open the Control Panel (All Items View).
- Click on USER ACCOUNTS
- Click on the Change User Account Control settings link. (See screenshot below)
- If prompted by UAC, click on Yes to approve.
- Adjust the slider to NEVER NOTIFY
- Click on OK when done.
- Restart your computer
Click here for free Acrobat Reader
Did not purchase your embroidery machine from Pantograms and you need assistance with your Expert or TOYOTA Embroidery Equipment or Forte’ Embroidery Suite Embroidery Software Programs? We have service, support and training plans available to help you.
Please call us at 1-800-872-1555 for more information.
Our Certified Technicians have been trained to keep your embroidery machine working at its best.
Click here to see the 30 point Inspection Checklist performed when your machine is serviced.
|Business Support Hours
Monday thru Friday – 8:30am to 5:00pm EST
Support Phone Number: 800-872-1555
Email: [email protected]
Click here to return to the Service & Support home page